Laura Rose Boyle
Hello, I’m Laura Rose, and my passion is to create deeply transformational healing experiences through compassionate presence and mindful touch that increase inner peace, and well-being.
I have been practicing and fine-tuning my “Listening Touch” since the year 2000 and have over 2900 hours of education in the healing arts, including certifications in advanced bodywork techniques, somatic therapies, yoga and mediation, as well as Life Coaching.
Even though I have many years of training and experience, I am always evolving my skills and learning something new.
If you are someone who wishes to:
- find inner peace amidst the chaos of life,
- receive support in understanding the messages from your body,
- be listened-to and cared for by a professional, compassionate and experienced practitioner,
- create a healthy relationship with your body so that you can live the life of your dreams,
- experience more vitality while living with chronic illness,
- receive bodywork that is gentle, mindful, and soothing
…then you have found the right person.
I have seen that when people slow down and listen to their body with the support of a compassionate, non-judgmental practitioner, and are offered opportunities to release tension and understand themselves on a deeper level, they experience inner peace and increased vitality. And I believe this is what our world desperately needs right now.
And you don’t have to come to my Colorado offices! Much of my work can be done via video chat platforms.