Laura Rose Boyle
Hello, I am Laura Rose, and my passion is to create deeply transformational healing experiences through compassionate presence and bodywork that create inner peace, and well being.
I have been practicing and fine-tuning my “Listening Touch” since the year 2000 and have over 2600 hours of education in the healing arts, including certifications in Oncology Massage, Lymphatic Drainage, and Prenatal massage. Despite my many years of training and experience, I will always love being a student.
If you are someone who wishes to:
- find inner peace amidst the chaos of life,
- receive support in understanding the messages from your body,
- be listened-to and cared for by a professional, compassionate and experienced practitioner,
- create a healthy relationship with your body so that you can heal from injuries and live an active life,
- experience more vitality while living with chronic illness,
- receive bodywork that is gentle, mindful, and soothing
…then you have found the right person.
I have seen that when people slow down and listen to their body with the support of a compassionate, non-judgmental practitioner, and are offered opportunities to release tension and understand themselves on a deeper level, they experience inner peace and greater vitality. And I believe that this is what our world desperately needs right now.